New To iHerb?

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

C$ 35.77

Nice, But Not For That Price

Posted by maktub on Nov 12, 2013

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

didnt' do anything...

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

Great product!!!

Posted by 5611048045912034870 on May 21, 2014

I am a hot yoga teacher, constantly have problems with dehyration or breakouts if i don't clean up probably. I use the product in mornings and at nights, it keeps my skins refreshed in the mornings and less breakouts now!