CAD

CA$4.02

CA$6.66

Savings of: CA$2.64 (40% off)

May be I haven`t found the right use for it so far

Posted by 4815068122410676484 on Jan 11, 2017

May be it`s just that I already have a whole range of great products that help in various situation this is meant for, somehow just doesn`t do anything much for me. I`ve got absolutely the best Thai stuff for burns and bruises, so this salve is nothing in comparison; A Russian product that heals fresh bruises miraculously fast and well, so again - didn`t notice anything good here; I also have a product of similar sorts of local craftsmanship: Latvian salve for scratches that is also based on bee products and helps skin to deal with minor scratches literally in minutes (that`s actually sometimes a downfall, cuz not every scratch is safe to heal that fast, a few times I`ve healed scratches with it which were not clean enough and so needed to be open again in order to clean the inside and then heal once more)), so again - nothing for me here with this salve... (but Latvian product actually is quite allergic, I guess this is the downside for many people and may be the reason it can only be purchased locally). So, anyway - the salve comes in extremely cute box and everything, and I will try to find a decent use for it, but so far - not good for dry hands at all, not the best thing for bruises nor scratches, nothing for chapped lips and healing of a torn corner of the mouth... but so cute...

?

Posted by 5579816873841669550 on Aug 11, 2014

I'm still not use the packaging tou..i not close the lid.

Mild stuff.

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 07, 2014

Just a hint of mint, not very strong. Was ok.

Don't get the point of this product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

I tryed it for several skin problems - didn't do anything for me. Maybe I just didn't use it for the right purpose.

Jury is still out

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I used this on myself for bruising and it did not help.

It's basically just an ointment

Posted by juniper on Jul 20, 2015

All of the healing ingredients are way down on the list especially Manuka honey (the last). I don't think this salve is going to do anything other than provide some moisturization.

Results not fast