CAD

CA$7.07

CA$8.92

Savings of: CA$1.85 (21% off)

my new favourite

Posted by vered999 on Nov 09, 2013

After getting hooked on their chophouse seasoning (love the grinder too), this is my new favourite, it really goes with everything. Last week I made veggie soup with it, I love it with sliced avocado (+ squeezed lemon). Very versatile.

Wow this is the Best

Posted by 5029494988297294524 on Apr 14, 2014

Since I have received this spice, My food has came alive. I love the taste, and my foods are really, really tasty, My Husband has said he wasn't sure what I was doing different but he really was enjoying, the flavor of the food, so I showed him the Adodo seasoning, now he is putting it on some of his grilled foods. all I can say it awesome.

Interesting taste!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 30, 2014

A bit like vegeta but more garlic. It's becoming our home number 1 sprinkle!

love this blend

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

great quality and generous bottle size for the price

very satisfied

Posted by RhinBlack on Apr 25, 2015

This is very much like Vegeta. Or atleast as closest as I can get it in South Korea. I use it for EVERYTHING. It has been amazing!!! I didn't realize the bottle was this small though, i wish it was much bigger for the price.

Simply Organic Adobo Seasoning

Posted by 5727769680182180229 on Apr 30, 2015

Delicious!

Goes with everything

Posted by odereviews on Apr 21, 2013

This seasoning goes with pretty much anything. Last time I made a spaghetti sauce, and this fitted well with it. Same with french fries. Of course I would prefer the salt to be Himalayan salt. Good seasoning that last for a long time + it's organic.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Sep 03, 2014

this works great with ground beef and veggies or oven grilled chicken

It's okay, but not a very strong taste

Posted by 4753161611522332222 on May 03, 2016

It's not bad, but I had the non-organic version of it before and it was absolutely delicious on everything. I won't buy this one again, to be honest. It's ok, but not as strong of taste.