CAD

CA$15.69

CA$29.05

Savings of: CA$13.36 (46% off)

Seems to work

Posted by 5036896047676677538 on Oct 26, 2014

I feel somewhat more calm after taking these for a week or so. I've only been taking one or two a day so maybe three a day would be more calming (the bottle recommends 1 to 3 a day). They don't make me drowsy. At the same time, I feel like I sleep better and have very vivid dreams. I like it!

sper product

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

this has all the bases covered for calming anxiety, but not to be used with antidepressants

Very good

Posted by 5241333790152520082 on Jul 09, 2013

I have noticed considerable changes after a week of taking the supplement: better sleep, less anxiety, practically no panic attacks, easier to get up in the morning. I didn't expect it would work so well. I was a bit afraid it may get into some interaction with my antidepressant, but no, everything is great and I'm very pleased with the beneficial effects of these tablets. I take one tablet each night. Seems to be enough to enjoy the results :)

Finally calm!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on Sep 30, 2012

Honestly the first product that has helped me with my anxiety issues naturally! Thanks Source Naturals for (Calm Thoughts) and Thank you iHerb.com for carrying the product and having great deals on pretty much everything. I will me recommending this product and iherb.com to friends & family.

Not a sleep formula, but this knocks me out.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

2 tabs before bed and it's an instant relax and deep, uninterrupted sleep.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2314413 on Jul 29, 2011

this stuff really works to relax you. the pills are very large though. but it is a good product.

good chillage

Posted by Reviewer1517701 on Jul 22, 2011

have used this product in the past. it's effects for me are like valium. adjust ur dosage, i take 3 at one time and major chill. good luck. Also have tried GABA, also very calming.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Apr 13, 2011

When I started taking these, my depression was intensified pretty dramatically. For me it could be called "No Thoughts". Be careful with these if already taking an antidepressant drug. I thought it would be okay to take with it, but these are really potent. I can't take these at all with my prescription unless I want to be completely nonfunctional.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1319058 on Feb 27, 2011

If you are tense, stressed out and don't sleep, this is a great product!

Totally effective!!

Posted by Reviewer1027072 on Feb 10, 2011

Highly recommend this product! I've been using it now for four years, and it's name says it all...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »