Source Naturals, Life Flora, 5 Billion Cells, 90 Capsules

C$ 14.69
Reviews 1-star

Without Bio Tract tecnology (like 99% of probiotics)

Posted by Reviewer1043726 on Nov 25, 2012

Without Bio Tract technology, most of probiotics will died in the stomach... I changed this product for another one with Bio Tract technology to protect probiotics, and it seems to works very better now.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer3267106 on Nov 28, 2011

I ordered three of these. At first, I thought it had an effect on me. But after some time, I found out it had not cured me and it was probably a temporary placebo effect. I also tested two of them by pouring them in milk and letting them overnight. Results: none of the two batches contain viable acidophilus. I've ordered iFlora probiotics and will test them too. Update: iFlora ones do contain viable acidophilus!

I DID NOT RECEIVED IT YET