CAD

CA$65.72

CA$72.30

Savings of: CA$6.58 (9% off)

great product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I think it's great. I was detoxing a lot lately and 've been feeling fatigue. After taking Supergreen for about 4 days, I feel the energy coming back to me, I definetely feel less tied, and somehow sleep better. The only thing I wish they'd do the one without stevia, because the taste of it it's just too much. I mixing it with celery juice and add ginger or even little garlic to "kill" off the stevia taste. I am not sure if I am going to buy it again, but only because of the taste. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

What makes this product special and different from other green drinks is that the greens are grown in volcanic soil hence it is rich in trace minerals that are commonly missing from diets and rich in phytonutrients (plants cannot produce enough of them if it is deficient in minerals). It also contains cultured greens, which is highly bioavailable, rich in probiotics, enzymes and other nutrients, as its first ingredient based on weight. The product is raw (no nutrients destroyed by heat) and organic (no pesticides etc) too. The powder is very fine and easy to mix with water alone. The peppermint and stevia combination is quite refreshing too. However, there is too much stevia added. Too much stevia daily does make feel a bit sick of the sweet taste after some time. To overcome the sweet taste, it is best to mix with other less sweetened green drink. Mixing with Amazing Green Chocolate is a pretty good choice since it’s not sweet. And you get to have a peppermint chocolate taste drink! The bag is pretty troublesome. Since it is impossible to avoid spilling some of the powder over the zip lock area, you will find that you can’t fully zip lock it after some time. Pricewise, this is quite reasonable and the taste can be a motivation for those who have problems drinking green drinks. I also find that it is purely greens only and does not contain with other ingredients like mushrooms, herbs, fruits etc. It would be nice to have an estimated numbers of probiotics but I don’t really mind. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Tasting Greens but Not Gluten Free!

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Apr 19, 2013

I love these greens and have used them for a couple years but my last batch that arrived this week is in different packaging and clearly states 'contains wheat' which was never on the packaging with the volcanic hills in the background. Please update your listing, the company admitted that recent batches have had very small amounts of gluten in them and they have therefore made the change to their packaging etc. It would be nice to see that change reflected here on this site. Thanks! These are really great greens if gluten is not really a serious issue for you and I love all the other products from this company, these greens are just no longer an option for me.

EXCELLENT!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

Excellent quality product! I can't go without it. It is amazing. The taste is lovely and the stevia is not overpowering at all and nicely balanced by the peppermint. I find it very refreshing and feel a lot of energy and vitality after taking it. I also really love that the greens are cultured which makes them easy to digest and also gives the body much needed beneficial bacteria. I also am aware of the amazing qualities of ormus and how much they benefit the body. I feel like there is a big electrical charge around the powder and also feel I am getting a lot of high quality minerals that are not present in a lot of everyday food.

More energy, greater detox

Posted by Reviewer2484322 on Dec 30, 2011

I'm on day 54 of a 74 day juice fast and have been mixing a teaspoon with my juice twice a day for the last two weeks. I have noticed a lot more energy and my detox has become more pronounced.

Amazing Greens from nature!!

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 01, 2012

I have used many different brands of Green Powders and i must say this is the best so far.I done my research and i love the fact the ingredients come from mineral-rich volcanic soil as this is supplying my body and mind with a complete range of minerals including platinum, gold, silver, and ormus trace minerals.You only have to look at the powder on a spoon to see the sparkling refelective Minerals! The taste is excellent with the right amount of stevia and Peppermint ,those members of my family who are stubborn and wont drink other Green Brands because of the terrible taste have no problem with Sun Warrior,Ormus Supergreens.And last but not least this Brand does not have all those fillers and fibres like other brands you get what you pay for and this stuff is top notch!!!!

Problems with the taste.

Posted by Reviewer2380162 on Dec 21, 2011

I like the idea of the greens and actually like the taste of some green products including the green smoothies I make. I did not like the taste Ormus Supergreens, because of the peppermint and aftertaste from the Stevia. The peppermint was very overpowering and aside from the green color, I didn't taste any greens at all. I know the peppermint and Stevia are supposed to make it more palatable, but in this case it did quite the opposite for me. Since the product is rather expensive I ended up throwing it in the blender with an apple and some banana and then was able to handle the taste.

best greens by-farr

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

i have tried all kinds of greens on the market and this product wins, hands down, must try this green, and the taste is the best ever

Makeaa viherjauhetta

Posted by maarithm on Aug 15, 2012

mutta maku silti ihan ok. Puolet vähemmänkin makeutusta eli steviaa kyllä riittäisi, tai vaikka ei ollenkaan makeutusta. Vaikutus virkistävä. Toisaalta olen ottanut vähemmän kuin suositeltu annos, koska varon aina puhdistusoireita. Pitemmän aikavälin vaikutukista en osaa vielä sanoa, mutta ei tuote ainakaan huonoa ole.

Super Fab Greens!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

These greens are awesome. They taste great, are super fine, which is great for assimilation plus they mix well. The only little thing is i wish that they didn't have stevia in them; used in a fruit smoothie they can make it just too sweet and i also can't share with my dogs because of this. It's just my taste and that obviously isn't stopping me from taking them. High quality. Yes, the bag is messy and cumbersome but you can easily transfer them to a glass jar and it's great they don't ship in plastic!