CAD

CA$57.69

CA$64.19

Savings of: CA$6.50 (10% off)

I like it, but the taste is not for me.

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I ordered this for my mom and my GF. They like it. I didn't care for the taste. I preferred the tasteless version. PSST.... the tasteless version has more Amino Acid and protein.....your welcome :D

recent raw bodybuilding

Posted by Reviewer2564009 on Aug 12, 2010

The protein is good... taste wise. The macros and health benefits are definately there but~ if you're a previous protein powder consumer and haven't been high raw or veg before - meaning used whey powders - this powder is~ slightly more "chalky" or grainy feeling as you consume it. Even when it is mixed into foods like oatmeal it still has a slight cakey feel to it going down. No complaints though :) just takes a little getting used to!

great source of vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2009411 on Jul 07, 2011

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

Protein shake

Posted by 5246167414393681846 on Sep 02, 2013

First time tried vegan protein & surprisingly nice flavour!! Just have w water & tastes good!!

Love it

Posted by 5368160031783700674 on Oct 09, 2013

Best Vegan protein on the moment, tastes lovely.

SUNWARRIOR

Posted by 4818217422995779047 on Feb 16, 2014

The product arrived fairly quickly, delivered at my residence The flavor is not as good as hydrolysed milk proteins (whey protein) but digestion is easier. Because it is plant protein where all amino acids have the same size, used by the body is much better.

Great clean product

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on Feb 18, 2014

Tastes nice too :)

Good protein powder

Posted by 5000286282747428088 on Sep 16, 2014

Love that it's vegan! :) It works fine as a protein powder, but I'm not a huge fan of the taste. It doesn't taste much like chocolate to me, and the stevia (though not a lot) leaves a slightly bitter aftertaste. Love Sun Warrior, but next time I'll go back to the flavorless kind, or maybe try the vanilla as well.

Good but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3181481 on May 07, 2016

I found this powder to be quite tasty but, like a lot of other people, too sweet. I hope the manufacturer pays attention to the reviews and reduces the amount of stevia. Tastes almost like aspartame.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »