CAD

CA$8.80

CA$10.25

Savings of: CA$1.45 (14% off)

Sunbutter is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

This stuff is so good! I mix a peanut-free asian slaw dressing with it that is out of this world. Mix a little Sunbutter, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, agave, chili powder, and garlic and you've got some incredible dressing!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1424042 on Feb 07, 2012

I joined the Navy and during bootcamp they have this in the center of every table. Needless to say there was almost always a fight for it! I have to be careful buying this, I eat it too fast.

Love it

Posted by 5704882367613714869 on Sep 08, 2012

Verry good. Smells like peanut butter and taste likes it. Perfect for me that is allergic to nuts and peanuts.

Real tasty

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Mar 08, 2012

i enjoyed this spread very much. when about half was left, i made my own sunflower butter and mixed it in. its had pretty much the original flavor, but less sweet, which was good.

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Apr 01, 2012

Great taste, but unfortunately contains sugar which I didn't realize when I ordered it. I would rather use stevia or erythritol as sweetener.

Super good!

Posted by Reviewer2649199 on Feb 27, 2012

I love peanut butter but I just became allergic to it so this is what I bought to replace it and it tastes better than peanut butter!

Loved it!

Posted by 4615437348543942571 on Sep 24, 2014

Tastes like peanut butter, slightly sweeter however, but still very yummy.

Move over peanut butter!

Posted by 5471285929244109900 on Mar 08, 2015

This is a delicious healthier substitute to peanut butter. You can really taste the sunflower seeds without it being overpowering. Delicious on toast.

Better than peanut butter

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015

Fantastic taste, I like it better than peanut butter and I don't even have an allergy problem with peanut butter. I would just choose this more.

yummmmm

Posted by DJMelvin on Jan 04, 2016

I can't believe it is not peanut butter!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »