CAD

CA$26.78

CA$26.80

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

Good for beauty and health

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Oct 12, 2013

I need to consume purple powder of some kind everyday. I bought this because it was a purple fruit I've never tried before. There really isn't a taste...or a good taste...but that doesn't matter to me at all since I put it in green smoothies. It's a nice "change up" from having acai powder everyday. I will buy again and keep rotating different purple powders in my green smoothies.

Great in my Protein Drinks!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 06, 2014

I like to add a good source of antioxidants to my protein drinks and it's perfect. It gives a nice flavor when I add it as well.

Feeling more alive!

Posted by 4884992137429652484 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this along with some Mesquite, Maca and Super Greens and I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time!

Sunfood Purple Maqui Berry Powder

Posted by 4688732782191231738 on Nov 09, 2013

Was extremely pleased when I opened up the product to smell and taste the freshness as I had always ordered in Australia The price is great, postage is great , time it takes to get here is great So glad my Dad put me onto I herb

Great Maqui

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

Great in smoothies etc. Great price and quality

Maqui Berry goodness

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016

I have recently been reading a bit about this super berry that is packed with antioxidants and decided to try the powder form from iHerb. I'm liking the taste as I mix it with my green powder to give it the purple berry flavor and it tastes really yummy. I'm giving it four stars as I'm not exactly sure if its working but the fact that its organic, has my seal of approval. I definitely feel a little bit more energetic but unsure if its because of the maqui berry or other supplements. Nonetheless, I have ordered two packets of these and I intend to use it on a daily basis either to mix in with yoghurt, smoothies, juice or just water!

Love it

Posted by 5469746704788452804 on Oct 11, 2016

Love this. Mix with my protein shake.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4782112547275904064 on Jul 17, 2014

Love this stuff! Serving size is a tablespoon, but I've just been using a teaspoon or else the flavor is a little overpowering. Delicious either way.

Great taste!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

Maqui berry was a welcome change from only using Acaii in my smoothies and chia deserts. They are quite similar in taste - which means a great one! Would repurchase.

Great Tasting Health Supplement for Smoothies, Juices, Puddings ...

Posted by TheSuperfoodsDigest on Apr 27, 2016

Love this great tasting and super-nutritious maqui berry powder! Its deep purple colour adds richness to any smoothie or pudding. It's so simple to use this powder - just add the powder to your smoothie, juice or pudding. No mess at all. Maximum health benefit; minimum fuss. Love the convenience!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »