CAD

CA$12.66

CA$12.67

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

Delicious

Posted by 5691030560235434820 on Mar 29, 2016

I don't know if they com from Amazon jungles but they do taste like pale skin peanuts which I adore)

OK but NOT Great

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Apr 03, 2015

According to Sunfood's website these peanuts were supposed to taste ane be MUCH DIFFERENT than, say, Planters peanuts. But the ONLY thing that I tell the different is the texture. The taste is about the same. Don't waste your money like I did :(

Interesting peanut variety

Posted by 5331548608800559935 on Aug 23, 2014

I used these to make peanut butter and the intense, rich flavour really enhanced the peanut butter. Will definitely use them again.

Tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 15, 2014

I like these peanuts.

Nothing like "normal" peanuts

Posted by 5391046737718211965 on May 15, 2014

I've never tasted peanuts that are organic, even, because I can't get them in the store. That's what led me to these. I love the taste, they taste so much more than regular peanuts, taste more fresh, somehow! Only downside is that it tickled on my tongue afterwards, so I suspect I may have some sort of allergies...

try new things.....you might like them

Posted by 4923517768182085284 on Mar 08, 2014

I bought these out of curiosity. They are NOT salted but they are very flavorful and great to munch, add to trail mixes, or salads.

tastes like your everyday peanuts...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i am sure this is healthier than a regular peanuts that often carry a hidden danger of bacteria inside that can be seen under a UV light the taste of this product is similar to regular peanuts and costs is much higher,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i could afford it as an everyday use product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I would have rated much more highly...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 14, 2013

...for these are delicious. But I hit a handful of odd-tasting ones, like mould. I am now disinclined to finish them off. Shame. They are nice. Hopefully it was a one-off.

Interesting

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 05, 2013

Definitely peanuts, but with a fuller flavor. Also nice lightly toasted.

Sunfood's Jungle Peanuts are very good

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 12, 2013

I try to stay with the Sunfood brand since I trust their sources. I know there are a lot of brands out there and they all look the same. So happy to see iHerb carrying these. -Janis