CAD

CA$6.81

CA$7.58

Savings of: CA$0.77 (10% off)

Great taste, great product

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

Though I don't use much sugar in cooking these days, if I do, I prefer to use more natural sweeteners like this, maple syrup or honey. I find coconut sugar a useful substitute for sugar in baking. Even though this is a healthier alternative, it should still be used very sparingly.

Good

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 18, 2016

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

healthier than refined sugar

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

Very good tasting, tastes like caramel! Also is healthier than refined sugar, because it has all the vitamins and minerals in it. Also has a low GI, so doesn´t affect your blood sugar that much. I use it in baking in special occasions. Doesn´t taste like coconut, which is good.

Yumm

Posted by 5176520580148185856 on Oct 09, 2015

Bought this as a sugar alternative and to help boost my magnesium intake. Love the taste, with a hint of caramel. I have bought this many times.

Great

Posted by 5475550562278539368 on Jul 29, 2015

I love this product. It tastes like brown sugar. I use it in baking and with smoothies.

Good buy!

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

Smells horrible but good taste. Love that is a 1 for 1 replacement. If you are baking cookies, do remember that this works like brown sugar which will leave the cookies a little soft.

Good coconut sugar

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015

Good light coconut sugar.

Good product for a ok price

Posted by 5325102487513732514 on Apr 30, 2015

absolute a healthier alternativ to normal sugar =) Good product for the price, but I like an other brand better.

A little weird

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Apr 23, 2015

This sugar is good, but considering that I am used to the taste of normal white sugar this just tastes weird. I guess you can get used to the flavour though.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Apr 14, 2015

Tastes good in pancakes and wherever you would use a sweetener, but must use more than with regular sugar