EN
CAD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

CA$7.16

CA$7.97

Savings of: CA$0.81 (10% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Was this review helpful to you?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 18, 2016

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

Was this review helpful to you?

realy nice

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Was this review helpful to you?

Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 28, 2012

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2725677 on Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2882555 on Dec 27, 2011

Am delighted to order fm iHerb.com. Coconut Palm sugar is great sugar to relish. Thanks buddys....keep it up.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

but I have started to buy rapadura whole can sugar by rapunzel on i herb instead of coconut sugar as it is high in fructose and fructose is the worst sugar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2221328 on Mar 25, 2012

I Love it! It tastes great!

Was this review helpful to you?

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Mar 31, 2012

I liked a lot this sugar substitute. I used it for my tea and coffee, and I also couldn't resist easting it directly from the bag. I smells and tastes great, simmilar to caramel. It changes a bit the taste of my drinks. I like how my coffee tastes when sweetened with this, but I certainly preffer my tea with honey.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 75 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »