CAD

CA$10.77

CA$11.97

Savings of: CA$1.20 (10% off)

Excellent for Homemade Chai

Posted by Reviewer1397195 on Nov 24, 2012

I've been using Tao of Tea's Sada Chai for years to make homemade chai and highly recommend it. This is a black tea that is strong enough to balance the spices and milk, and can be boiled without becoming bitter. It doesn't contain any spices. I use freshly ground spices for each batch (Frontier's bulk spices are a good value). This tea makes an authentic cup of chai. I was thrilled to discover iHerb carries it now.

Delicious

Posted by 4901757848867102098 on Aug 16, 2015

I don't use this tea as a base for chai, because my chai mix is never as good as Rishi Tea's Masala Chai. This tea is as bold as any of the breakfast tea's I've tasted, but it has no bitterness and has a great, malty flavor. It tastes good black, but I like it better with a little almond or coconut milk. (Cow and Soy milk block the body's ability to absorb tea antioxidants.) I don't like sweet tea, and this one tastes great without any sweetener.

Love it!

Posted by 5462683734692287670 on May 24, 2016

I am able to make authentic strong Indian chai. I like the box. I am able to re-use them for storage.

sada chai black tea

Posted by 4735921836445102732 on Nov 08, 2013

neutral flavour, ideal to smudge with another flavour, cinnamon or vanilla for example

Excellent product