CAD

CA$38.80

CA$38.81

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Apr 16, 2015

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

wonderful

Posted by 4831910338290835660 on Dec 26, 2014

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

headache relief in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Better than Prozac

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

5HTP

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer2886548 on Jan 24, 2012

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Recommended by my Dr

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Jan 01, 2012

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

5HTP for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1088842 on Oct 10, 2011

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Consistent High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1006772 on Aug 08, 2011

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

At ease

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Aug 05, 2011

I have finally found some peace

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »