CAD

CA$46.38

CA$46.39

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

Very happy.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3100668 on Oct 13, 2010

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Great Quality

Posted by adechamplain on May 11, 2012

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

Great Alternative o Florastor®

Posted by priyanka on Jun 14, 2013

Just like Florastor® but not as expensive. Used in hospital with antibiotic treatment to reduce the risk of accompanying diarrhea.

one of the best anit-candida fighters

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 06, 2013

in-expensive & helps keep my candida die offs in a gentler way, I spent so much money on other products but this one is the best, I use it in conjunction with SYNTOL AMD§, both taken on an empty stomachs

Finally, a probiotic that helps IBS

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Nov 04, 2014

I have taken many high quality probiotics. Have always tried to rotate them. However, this product taken 2 times per day on an empty stomach finally helped cure my IBS along with FOD Map diet.

Pushes Out Candida

Posted by 5685937370232105901 on Dec 27, 2014

Brilliant and pure probiotic from Thorne. Excipient free as per normal. Helps to repopulate the intestine with healthy flora. The candida starts a slow die off. One to two per day is manageable but any more and bad die off symptoms start. Hoping to soon be free of systemic Candida.

Pure product.

Posted by GAQ880 on Feb 08, 2011

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

Fan of Sccharomyces B.

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I am on antibiotics for Lymes Disease and I take a capsule or two of Sacc B with my daily dosage to have some probiotics that the antibiotics won't kill since it is a good yeast. Recommend it if you have to take long term antibiotics. Lot of doctors won't tell you about this.

Life-Saving

Posted by 5536942466330492753 on Aug 09, 2015

My dog was plaqued by Clostridium bacteria for almost a year. Antibiotics did nothing. Just one bottle of this solved the problem. Still feeding this as maintenance. Really thankful for this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »