Two Moms in the Raw, Cranberry Granola, Gluten Free, 8 oz

C$ 10.87

GREAT on-the-go option

Posted by 5751423775612257686 on Oct 05, 2012

We LOVE the convenience of these bars! There's not always a healthy alternative for breakfast or lunch, so these bars are always in my bag! Thank you iHerb for carrying them AND at a reasonable price! I hope you begin carrying the raisin variety soon....!

Good, but other flavors are better

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

The whole reason I came to iherb was to buy these granola bars. I have purchased the blueberry ones often at my local Starbucks, but they are around $4 a piece! I wanted more and a better deal. I had never tried the cranberry before, and they were good, just not as good as the other flavors. I would buy them again, but would recommend the blueberry or goji berry first.

from israel