CAD

CA$30.62

CA$45.57

Savings of: CA$14.95 (33% off)

Great product

Posted by 5336680723045197863 on Feb 29, 2016

We have this in our household and use it for everything. We open a capsule and rub it onto the feet of our granddaughter because she is too young yet to swallow a capsule.

The Best Product for those aggervations that come along in life,

Posted by Reviewer2468132 on Sep 02, 2015

If you have problems with your sinuses, common colds or just not feeling good take 3 of the capsules twice a day on day one, two capsules twice a day on day two and one capsule twice a day on day three and watch the results. I have been using this product for over a decade and have never been sick.

Oregano Oil

Posted by 4689187551837579644 on May 15, 2015

Vitality Works Oregano Oil is some of THE best herbal tincture to take to maintain optimal health. If I feel I am getting sick, I start taking the Oregano Oil and feel so much better. I highly recommend it for your wellness tool bag to keep some on hand.

A Must Keep On Hand Oil

Posted by 4847347751281435140 on Apr 29, 2015

I have been using this particular Oregano Oil for a number of years. If you suffer with any sinus/allergy issues, this is the best. I have referred this to several friends and they all agree. Now, this is the only thing they use as well. The main thing to keep in mind and to look for is "Carvacrol 70". If you purchase an Oregano Oil without this, it does not seem to help. I have used this for allergies, sinus infections, and even strep throat. Absolutely love this product and it is one thing I make certain that I always have on hand. Just recently purchased more with the allergy season beginning.

org oil

Posted by 4739962396940698919 on Mar 17, 2015

good quality

oregano

Posted by 4975038242200602281 on Jan 01, 2015

very good Product

very good

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Dec 05, 2014

found this product excellent.

See above review of drops

Posted by Reviewer3223995 on Nov 13, 2014

See above review of drops

not satisfied

Posted by 5019128923849404321 on Oct 23, 2014

Had used Tierra Naturally Oregano Oil for about 5 years and used a belgium company medical grade before that. They were excellent. I could smell the strong smell of Oregano the minute I opened the bottle. But with this company, I got neither the smell nor the strong after taste that the other Oregano Capsules gave me. But most importantly, my cold progressed. That has not happened in over 8 years of use with Oregano Oil. I give it 2 stars cause it is possible I just got a bad batch. I have no idea why Iherb does not sell the Tierra Naturally product anymore. I will try another company and hope for the best. Good Oregano oil is the most amazing thing to nip a cold/ flu/ virus in the bud. This product did not do it for me I am sorry to write.

FOARTE BUN

Posted by 5615493599781333618 on Mar 13, 2014

M-A SCAPAT DE CATEVA ORI DE ANTIBIOTIC ESTE SUPER OK.