CAD

CA$12.59

CA$20.16

Savings of: CA$7.57 (38% off)

I love all Wisdom liquid Stevia's...

Posted by Reviewer1294592 on Mar 31, 2010

Excellent product!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Apr 13, 2010

I've been using Wisdom Natural Stevia Clear for several years. It's my favorite brand of Stevia, but can be a bit bitter if you use too much. I've recently tried the Lemon Drop, English Toffee, and Vanilla Cream, all of which are excellent. Highly recommend.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1478653 on May 16, 2010

This is my favorite flavor. I've tried vanilla and chocolate, and wasn't wild about either of those. It's obviously very subjective, because there are plenty of good reviews on those flavors (which is why I tried them). It was very disappointing to find out they weren't as good as I expected them to be. This flavor, on the other hand, is delicious and doesn't taste fake. Definitely lives up to the good reviews.

Very toffee

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010

Very strond smell and taste, but I like it! I also have the one with VanillaCream wich I enjoy alot.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2824079 on May 23, 2010

Great for protein shakes.

Addicted

Posted by 5352061083536285739 on Mar 11, 2013

I use this as sweetener all the time. Smoothies, baking, pancaces, in my tea...you name it, I use it.

Great product

Posted by 4997504709247977392 on May 04, 2013

Great taste!

Mmm

Posted by 5627619344490962410 on May 19, 2013

Love it, it tastes (and smells) amazing! It is just like real toffee/caramel. My favorite: in yogurt served with warm berries, mm.

Oh so yummy!

Posted by 4878073123584648854 on May 24, 2013

My oh my, stevia has come such a long way!! Love this product. The english toffee flavor is great (so is the chocolate raspberry for that matter), no bitter or strange after taste. Love it in coffee and hot chocolate, and it's awesome for baking. No sugar, and more flavor!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

My favorite way to use this flavor of stevia is in hot cocoa made of coconut milk, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. It tastes great!