CAD

CA$12.69

CA$20.33

Savings of: CA$7.64 (38% off)

Tastes stevia

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Apr 03, 2014

It tastes stevia, a taste you need to get comfortable with. And its a bit synthetic...

Flavouring

Posted by 4734509974943550381 on Jun 18, 2014

Perfect to mix in quark, smoothies and pastries! Available in many different flavors.

neutrel

Posted by 5658019232820389851 on Jul 03, 2014

i dont like really like this. add extra one more drop and the whole drink will taste funny.

Good quality, taste a bit unpelasant

Posted by 5267688710481577199 on Oct 05, 2014

Didn't love the taste, although I guess stevia tastes the same always. The vanilla flavor is not very strong in my opinion. Easy to use and good quality product. If you like the taste of stevia, I'd recommend this.

A Little Disappointed

Posted by 5185897634086374873 on Oct 06, 2014

I thought that this would have a more creamy flavor to it but unfortunately, it's just sweet with a very subtle vanilla flavor. I bought this because I thought it would enhance my banana & date smoothies... but it just made it taste weird.

Good for Drinks

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I bought this to use in iced coffee. While I am mostly content with the product, it can easily taste bad if you accidentally use an extra drop. I normally use 2 drops and more leaves an unpleasant taste. Strong smell of vanilla is pleasant.

Really tasty in my tea

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Aug 19, 2008

I really enjoy the Vanilla Creme in my tea. My only criticism is I need, for my own personal taste, a lot more than the serving size. So its a little pricey.

Another tasty flavored Wisom Natural Stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2983241 on Aug 24, 2009

For health reasons I have had to completely eliminate sugar from my diet. While the English Toffee flavored Stevia is my favorite, the Vanilla Creme flavor is also delicious. (Good in unflavored almond or soy milk for your breakfast cereal.) Note: can be a little bitter if you use too much.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came in 2nd, though it was riding close. It's not sticky like the NOW French Vanilla, which is a plus. The Vanilla Creme flavor is just that, a flavor and not the real McCoy. That said it does the job, with no fanfare. I've noticed if one used too much stevia, it sort of cancels itself out and becomes icky. Best for drinks. For baking, try low glycemic coconut palm sugar! Cool stuff, available on iherb. :)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 10, 2011

I found a fake aftertaste with this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »