CAD

ok

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 05, 2011

not as potent as I'd expected, apart from that I'm satisfied.

Wisdom Natural Is OK But Not Too Vanilla-Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jun 13, 2011

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred the other one. (See my Singing Dog review.) Wisdom Natural is all right but more generic tasting and rather plain -- sweet with a hint of vanilla, as I perceive it.

From norway

Posted by Reviewer1354445 on Aug 03, 2011

I dont like the taste. Its so bitter. But I guess all stevia has that bitterness to it.

Good but has after-taste

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I prefer not to use this to sweeten drinks or for things with only a few ingredients. The after-taste is too strong to use in those situations. I do like to use it when baking or making something that has a bunch of ingredients because the aftertaste is much less. But the fact that is has no calories or sugar make it worth the after-taste in general.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2121008 on Aug 23, 2011

Would work in coffee.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1867528 on Sep 14, 2011

A bit "fake" taste and not very vanilla like, but it's ok to use in coffee, sweet pancakes and stuff like that.

Tastes like candy

Posted by Reviewer1124894 on Oct 01, 2011

I bought this for making marshmallows, and to be honest, that's the only thing I can think of using this for. The taste is just too candy-ish to use it in oatmeal or coffee/tea in my opinion.

all right

Posted by Norwegianchick on Apr 04, 2012

lovely vanilla taste. works wonderfully with various recepies, natural yoghurt, smoothies, frosting, cereal... but if you use too much (Just one drop too many) it tastes really yucky and bitter/artificial. I think my stomach reacts to this one, but I have no idea why. It's not like that with the other stevia products i've tried.

like it

Posted by GUD351 on Feb 01, 2012

I used this as sweetening in tea and in hot chocolate, gives a good taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »