CAD

Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1858166 on Nov 20, 2008

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

love sweetleaf stevia.

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Mar 23, 2008

The vanilla flavor is really good. I will always keep this around for sweetening oatmeal, yogurt, and tea.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1309237 on Apr 10, 2009

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.

great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on May 13, 2009

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

Yummy

Posted by khi-73 on Aug 27, 2011

Tasty drops. 3 drops in a glass is perfect. More gives a strange aftertaste.

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Feb 23, 2012

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Absolute favourit!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

Stevia Vanilla Cream by Wisdom

Posted by Reviewer1572395 on Feb 01, 2009

I love this reminds me of cream soda. Only draw back when frozen in ice cream leaves after taste if not eaten right away.

Best tasting liquid stevia vanilla flavor I've tasted!

Posted by thesvetlana on Aug 04, 2010

Tastes great! I have tried many different brands of liquid stevia and consistently Wisdom brand tastes the best. They should all be refrigerated to preserve their freshness and flavor, it says so on the label.