CAD

CA$9.49

CA$15.21

Savings of: CA$5.72 (38% off)

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Borneo on Jan 01, 2012

I suffered from constipation, this product helped me a lot! I recommend.

A Great Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Dec 28, 2011

I have just had another surgery nd pain medications can really makr things difficult. This product has helped me so much I probably wont use anything else.

Clean as a whistle

Posted by Reviewer3268377 on Dec 21, 2011

I've been using this product for 20 years + twice a day and will continue to do so forever...

Don't do without this product

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Dec 08, 2011

If you put a heaping tablespoon of this product in a large glass of water and drink it every morning, it will make your digestive system work much more smoothly. I highly recommend it. This is one of several brands I buy, and I can't tell the difference from one to another, but this is a good product for a good price. Don't do without it!

Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2511772 on Dec 06, 2011

I rely on this product to help me regulate my health and am grateful that you provide such an efficient and prompt service for overseas customers. I look forward to dealing with you for years to come.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385110 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the best colon clense that vie tried EVER! And it's much more inexpensive than all of the other "good & as seen on tv brands" that I have tried. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS SOOO INEXPENSIVE. I have gotten 3 of my co-workers and 1 friend hooked after just 2 tablespoons, they won't try anything else and keeps me buying more. My doctor sprinkles it on her food at dinner. My coworker mixes it in applesauce . I don't like drinking thick juices so I (and another friend of mine) just eat a tablespoon and wash it down with my favorite drink it may not sound like the best thing to do but it gets the job done. we can do this b/c its totally tasteless. if you havent tried it please try it today....the cost is minimal but the results will last you a lifetime...by the way this was recommended by my doctor because it also changed her life

Wondering

Posted by Reviewer1458951 on Aug 04, 2011

Actually, I've used this product on and off for years, but before ordering this time I tried a bottle of the Psyllium powder of a different brand, instead of the whole husk. I think I wish I had ordered the Yerba Prima powder, instead of the whole husk. But I am a believer that this is a very good product anyway.

best of its type

Posted by Reviewer3280258 on Jul 31, 2011

Not a fun thing to use but useful.

Good for cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jul 10, 2011

I use this daily as a means of getting extra fiber and to help lower my cholesterol. I like that it doesn't have added flavors and sugar.

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Very good quality/price ratio!