CAD

CA$6.79

CA$7.96

Savings of: CA$1.17 (15% off)

easy to use - works well

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

used it in my yogurt maker - worked well and easy to use

GREAT!

Posted by Trinity on Mar 05, 2015

First of all, I want to let you know that I'm addicted to yogurt - I've tried many many different types and brands. I love it - with fruits, brewer's yeast, colostrum, muesli... My favourite is pomegranate seeds in yogurt at about 9 pm - it's delicious! And recently, it's been more and more difficult for me to find natural yogurt, I mean - really natural. So, I decided to try this one. I'd tried to make my own yogurt before but I hadn't been successful - until I bought this one. Now, I want to highlight that I have central heating at home and it's still winter here. I put about 1.5 liters of milk (warmed up to about 38 degrees), I put in it 2 packs of this starter and stirred well. I wrapped it in a towel and left it near the radiator and by accident - forgot about it and it stayed there all night. The heating stops working at 10 pm and starts again at about 8 am. So, in the morning I put it in the fridge. It's been 3 days now and I just love the result - it is thick and creamy, rich and a bit sour in taste.

Yogourmet - diary free yoghurt maker

Posted by 5437188196777929578 on Feb 12, 2015

I am yet to fully realise how good this product is, but seems fine so far.

Makes great yogurt

Posted by 4631135851991475729 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm really pleased with this product. I make my yogurt with organic whole milk and it turns out nice and creamy every time. I've found that the key to a good finished product is to let the yogurt cool in the fridge for several hours following the fermentation process.

????

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Jan 14, 2015

Why are peopel saying ther is no casein in this produkt ?? When it says that ther is Skim milk powder in it ??? 2 people say this I see. Is it somthing I do not understand ??

good product! easy to make

Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 14, 2014

it's good and I want to try their other product too!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3176871 on Apr 29, 2014

Makes very good yogurt and it's SCD legal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good product

Yoghurt

Posted by 5548806288604114820 on Dec 26, 2013

Liked it very much!!! Good yoghurt

Jury's Out on This Item

Posted by 5622447265413748705 on Dec 11, 2013

I got this for somebody else who recently bought a yogurt maker and hasn't yet tried it. Since I really don't know how she'll like it, I'll give it three stars since it's had such good reviews from several websites.