not sure what it does

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

have been using this on my cats for awhile but I do not see plaque being ripped off their teeth, maybe their breath smells less awful , im not too sure. But it is easy to hide in their food or water, and the fizzing entertains them for a while :P

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though the description says it has no taste or smell my dog prefers regular water to it and can definitely see it on the surface not dissolved. Also couldn't help the smelly breath. Maybe it will help between veterinarian checks

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works really great for our three dogs!

Dog loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this coz our two dogs share a water bowl and the older one has terrible teeth and we don't want the other to catch his gingivitis. Problem is, she's obsessed with the flavor whatever it is, and will finish the whole bowl at a go when this is added. The whole bowl! So we use it quite occasionally. Our older dog doesn't have that same obsessive problem with this water, he seems to like it ok.

Pets drink the water, easy to use and that's a start.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's no way to know right away if this does indeed stimulate the enzymes that keep their teeth clean but it's worth a try. All 5 of my pets will drink the water and I was concerned they would not. They only get one pouch a day so we will see. Easy to use.

Great product!

Posted by abbyca on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't brush neither of my cat's teeth, I decided to try this product out. I've been using it for awhile now and so far, I haven't had any problems with my cats drinking the water. I also noticed that their breath has improved in regards to smell. I'd definitely recommend it.

Tricky to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this on my cats food and you must wait until the fuzzy noises end before giving food to your pet. Our cats didn't drink the water when I added this into the bowl, has cloudy bubbles in the water. Not sure if I'll buy it again?.