Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
11-20 of 570 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Out of curiosity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this sugar as it became a kind of meme on several health conscious cooking blogs. But I wont reorder as I have a sweet tooth and found it wasn't sweet enough for my baking style.

Thanks for your feedback!

Tasty Healthy

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this brand. Price is better than other palm sugar on iherb. Tastes authentic, with some coconuty overtone. Use it in my coffee, tea, baking, even cooking. Color is deep and rich. Bits of dark colored residue plant parts may float in my latte as one would expect of natural/organic/unrefined sugars so no big deal. Generally speaking the more brownness a "natural sugar" has, the more mineral content, and the less sweetening effect. So need to put 50% more volume than brown sugar to get same sweetness. Has other health benefits too, some South East Asians use this 'plant flower juice' as a cough syrup.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great taste

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this coconut palm sugar more than regular sugar. It taste almost like brown sugar, yummy!

Thanks for your feedback!

This sugar really rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a great taste and I don't have to feel anymore guilty about adding sugar into my coffee and cakes. I use it in my home bakery too and the breads get a nice taste.

Thanks for your feedback!

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Thanks for your feedback!

At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar and I am so happy with this finding!

Thanks for your feedback!

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to bake a lot. Then leaky gut, autoimmune and Lyme diseases caught up with me and my diet became extremely limited. Along with gluten and a host of other things, sugar had to go. However, on special occasions I will still make the effort to do something healthy and gluten-free for myself and this sugar works as well as brown sugar. Maybe a little less sweet, but that doesn't bother me.

Thanks for your feedback!

Organic

Posted by Becbec on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use for baking, perfect

Thanks for your feedback!

Sweet and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a light , sweet taste . I use it to replace white sugar in beverages, baking, etc.

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 570 total

1 2 3 4 5