Nothing Else would Work

Posted by Mearced on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried several other herbal and homeopathic remedies for chest congestion that I had for 4 weeks with wheezing and intense coughing. This is the only product that helped to extract the phlem, gradually over several days.

I always rely on Dr. Christopher's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These products are all superior. I got bronchritis and it was very bad.I had to take a breathing test for the first time. Afterwards I got this formula and have not been sick since.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps asthma and allergies really well!! I no longer take asthma medication, and I use these herbs along with a gluten and dairy free diet.

It Truly Works Quickly When I Most Need It!!

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that "Dr Christopher's Original Formula, Lung and Bronchial" has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal blend is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

What a Surprize!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb was out of my usual product, that I take for "smoker's cough" so I gave this a try. What a surprize! Is alot cheaper than what I was using, and really works to calm and relax the lungs while cleaning them out! Definately makes breathing easier! I'll keep buying this!

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice an improvement in lung capacity with no side effects.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Lung and Bronchial, 425 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (CRO-89115)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product helped clear our lungs right away.

capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is able to lead a normal life thanks to these

Christophers L&B Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work very well for some congestion I was having!

Getting improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for several weeks now for breathing and congestion and can feel the improvement and it seems to be getting better each day.