Thank God, My Chronically Pained Foot is Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on this for a four week period and have noticed a marked improvement concerning the sharp pain I experience daily in my foot due to my heavy lifting job. I really took this for over all physical health but this has been a blessed side benefit. God bless.

Slow Down Glycation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product Is a force against glycation [ when glucose and proteins cross], they cause a glycation. This is a hardening. It can be a wrinkle or it can be in your organs. To stay healthy , take 500 mg of Carnosine, twice a day. A lower dose will probably not do much for you, as that is what I have read in the medical reports from various natural doctors. "Now Foods" products are one of my favorite products. I also like Doctor's Best. They are quality and priced decently.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Carnosine is an excellent product to take to prevent aches in muscles after vigorous activity. I guarantee you will be amazed when you take them. And that is just one benefit! It is also an important immune booster as it prevents cell wall deterioration and therefore prevents disease. It also works well with carnotine to help prevent brain disorders as it is one of the few elements that can pass the blood-brain barrier. Great product!

Energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking any product that can increase energy without getting addicted or suffering any other consequences is a Godsend! This product has done it for me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boosts energy & mental clarity, highly recommended...

Good for the brain too !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Improved my memory and ability to retain information. Good stuff.

Glycation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of all the supplements i have tried carnosine does not seem as effective as other antioxidants although age spots are fading.I think this supplement would benifit diabetics more than anyone,its well worth a 2 month trial if you have ageing skin.

A 'must ' if you take zinc.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Protects the brain from possible excess of zinc and/or copper.

appetite control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it helps slow down my appetite.

Allergic Reaction #2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My hands and feet began to itch after taking this and I had to stop. I suspect this supplement has an additive or something in common with Acetyl-L-Carnitine.