Great!

Posted by drewmastro on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent oil to add to any skincare regime. Make sure it is stored in the fridge so it doesn't loose it's power or go rancid in hot weather. For those using oil blends- a small amount can be left in a cool bathroom cabinet away from sun provided there is orange oil mixed in- it won't go off any time soon. 5 stars fr quality and for price. Makes a great base oil for face as it doesn't clog pores.

I love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle, I love using this oil for my face moisturizer its not oily at all it absorbs into the skin quickly and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft...Note after opening the bottle it must refrigerated

Great skin oil, but I don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil works great on dry skin, but I really don't care for the smell.

Now Foods, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to give this oil to my cat who has a very bad hair. Her skin is dry and hair is missing on large areas. I have put a few drops into her food and massaged oil into her skin. She does not like the smell of this oil and at first she did not eat her food. But she has got used to the smell. I also use Now Foods Avocado oil which does not have such strong smell as EPO.

Aggravated my eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This made my skin incredibly itchy. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Waste of money...

Evening Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughters eczema and saw no results or relief

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

so good. so gooooood!

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this on your skin! with the rose hip oil! the papaya enzyme, the vitamin c...you got it! oh and thayer's rosewater witchhazel! but this, taken daily, on my face, prevents all menstrual cramping.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.

I like this a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes without being overly oily.