Impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because my regular was out of stock and I must say this is a pretty good product, has all the absorbable calcium, VitD and phosphorous you'd want. It's a little short on magnesium but I prefer to add extra magnesium malate anyway. Not chalky tasting or sour like some and tastes a little like orange icecreamsicle. Won't mind buying it again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, great tasting !

I like the idea of liquid vitamins

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of liquid vitamins. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a calcium supplement.

Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product I use twice daily and fulfill my requirement for Calcium for the day and it tastes good.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the easiest and best way to take Calcium. I've been using this for a couple years now and love it. The calcium capsules tend to burp up on me. There is no problem with this stuff.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sugar free but still it is very sweet to me.

Very good for pets too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I using this as supplement for guinea pigs, mixing small dose with water to them drink and they like it very much. It pretty hard to give calcium to guinea pigs, so this thing is just great!

Wellesse Liquid Calcium & Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Easy to use. Pleasant taste. I am extremely deficit in Calcium and Vitamin D with malabsorbsion issues. I am prescribed and taking 50,000 Units of Vitamin D daily and 950 mg Calcium 3 times a day. I have been on every form of Calcium available, and nothing worked. I have severe osteoporosis. I added this product to replace the Calcium that was not working. After using this product 3 times a day, in addition to my Vitamin D3 prescription, both my Calcium level and my Vitamin D3 level are coming up. After years of searching, I have finally found a Calcium source that I can absorb. My doctor & I are both very pleased.

Thank you for such a good value!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 1200 mg of calcium each day. Thank you for a good value for this fantastic supplement!

CALCIUM TO CANADA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and tastes great. The cost to ship to Canada now is unacceptable. I am not pleased and will not order again with these changes due to your president for Canadian purchases. Prices were acceptable beforeA.

1 2 3