Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it with cocoa and cream and water to make killer hot cocoa.

so yummy :~)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes! THANK YOU! This smells like maple syrup. This tastes like maple syrup. Perfect formula ! If you are tossing up which flavour of stevia herb to get, choose this one ! I've had the coconut one...it has a strange unnatural bitter after taste about it. This one does not have that. Where I live this herb drops are twenty dollars ~ it is so nice to be able to buy them on here where they are affordable. thank you kindly !

Game changer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These little drops have honestly changed my smoothie game to a whole new level haha! Only a few drops gives my smoothie a rich toffee flavour and sweeter aftertaste! These drops are by far my favourite and also taste amazing in tea & cereal. I make a big smoothie with 10 medjools dates, 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tbsp of PB2 powder, water + almond milk & few drops of this = The most amazing smoothie ever 😍 can't get enough of sweet leaf drops and now I'm getting all the other flavours too! Highly recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Good in coffee with Peppermint!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in coffee with Peppermint!

Recommended!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Nice toffee smell. Awesome!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real toffee. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gir god aroma

Love the toffe taste

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!