CA

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I had been using A'Pieu products for a while and decided to try this new Madecassoside Gauze Mask. I was not disappointed! The mask felt very soothing and moisturizing on my skin, and afterwards my skin looked dewy and radiant. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone looking for a boost of hydration.

84828e29-8ecd-489b-aa20-178e5dd69bfe
0e413a80-a2dc-4b2f-bd51-2e3849ea31c8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The mask was gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin, quite thick material and very moisturizing. One issue I had with the mask was that it was so soaked that the essence kept getting into my eyes, but I think that was more due to my face shape not fitting the mask size/shape - the mask being soaked is normally a good thing.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Wonderful. I will still buy. Liked the site. Friends recommended this site. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

perfect for use w RF machine - glowy skin - single pack

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I really like this line of the brand. The mask is gentle and hydrating and leaves my skin dewy

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Very hydrating mask. Didn’t irritate my skin, there was a very light scent. Fit decent on the face too.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love the quality of this sheet mask. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it soft and moisturized.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Just ordered the cream because I really enjoyed the mask! Moisturizing and calms the skin. I feel more supple afterward.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love the serum version of this so the mask is a big hit with me!