CA

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Best Natural Moisturizer (and company) I've used.

Really nice neutral scene and rich dense cream that really moisturizes effectively. You'll notice the difference in texture alone. I just started using it in colder weather but I think it would work well as a summer moisturizer as well since it's not oily or greasy. Nice that it's natural as well.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I have dry, sensitive skin and I bought this to use as my daytime moisturizer. Overall, in my experience it's not moisturizing enough, but might work well for people who have oily skin. Pros: really good ingredients, no fragrance, essential oils, drying alcohols or other irritants. It feels really nice on the skin and has a pleasant scent (it basically just smells like cream!). It absorbs very quickly into the skin and layers well under sunscreen or makeup. Cons: It was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, even when layered under a thick sunscreen, which is disappointing for a moisturizer that claims to be "ultra hydrating". I will use it up, but I will not repurchase it. I think it could work well for people of other skin types though. There is nothing in here that would break you out, so if you have oily or acne prone skin, give this a try.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love it! It’s kind of thick cream but I only need a little bit to cover my face. If you put too much it will be very white-ish.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great moisturizer! Feels like nothing on the skin, smells good, skin feels hydrated all day long, smooth application and texture is great as well. I have very sensitive skin and i had no irritation at all. Love it!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

it does not keep my dry skin feel hydrated enough. Would recommend for non dry skin as I do like the watery texture, it's not greasy at all.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have tried many many many skin creams, all with promises of doing amazing things and 99% fail or not as promised. This cream is amazing and it does put moisture back into skin, thus plumping the skin and fine lines vanish. This cream is worth 10time more than it costs and I am stocking up on it. It really is that good

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Too heavy on my dry combo skin, makes me oily really quick. Maybe it will work better in the winter season. Basic cream sent, no fragrance or harmful chemicals in the composition. Package is on the smaller size but it seems a little goes a long way

MyDewHerb
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Like all acure products, this moisturizer is lovely. Absorbs really well, does not leave a sticky residue. It’s cruelty free!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good cream, pleasant smell, perfectly moisturizes, excellent composition. I recommend it.