CA

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Truly outstanding

I first bought this in late May 2022. It is now early September, and I am about to order my fourth bottle. It's not that I overuse it - or indeed that the quantity is so small. It's just that I am finding it SO good I wouldn't want to risk running out of it even for a week. Obviously, the results are likely to vary from person to person. I can only speak of my experience. (N.B. My skin is fair, somewhat on the dry side, with very small pores. I am 61 years old.) The effect is difficult to pinpoint. Certainly it looks plumper, and the texture seems refined, with more glow to it. I've always had a very good skin (never used foundation). And yet, with this product I notice a difference. Furthermore, OTHERS seems to have noticed it. (Nobody commented on my skin, specifically - because it's always been very good - but they seem to be assuming, once again, that I am MUCH younger than I am. But PLEASE, do not assume this will necessarily be an effect every user of this product will experience.) I've always made my own skin products. So, when I read about bakuchiol's properties, I wanted to get as high a concentration as possible to make my own concoction. So far, this was the highest concentration I've found. But since it contains aloe vera (which I would have used to mix it), I use the product as is. A drop for every part of the face, three drops for my neck, three drops for my decollete (including all the upper part of the breasts). I also use a drop for each hand, and a big drop for each knee. In fact, I think this would be a fantastic body lotion. Lucky those who can afford to use it all over the body. This product is ALL I use, generally. (As I do with all products, I discontinue use for a day or two every week.) SCENT: Unless the fragrance is overpowering, personally I don't care about the scent of any product. This serum has such a subtle smell that it's almost non-existent, so I doubt it should be a problem for anyone. A DRAWBACK: As another reviewer has said, the dropper - while the most hygienic option by far - retains a lot of the serum (which is somewhat sticky), so you never get to use all of the product . (What I do is pour a little liquid - e.g. a saline solution for contact lenses - into the bottle when it's almost empty and shake it well to wash the remains off the glass interior.) All in all, I am extremely satisfied with it. I hope the maker doesn't change the concentration of bakuchiol. (Although using rosehip oil instead of turmeric might be a good idea.)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love the subtle smell and the good absorbing non-greasy consistency. The ingredient list sounds very clean and is a good blend of many herbs. I just started to use it, so I need to wait for a few months to see the results.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Well received the product. Fast delivery. My first time trying this product. It seems this is highest percentage of bakuchiol.. just wanna try. Hope it works on me.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great stuff, protects your skin. Not really sticky Smell is fine

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

nice bottle, always good when you can use the drop

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Sticky, has chemical scent, not absorbing well. I’m not sure if I should use it. Bought bakuchoil at Sephora before was cheaper and much better quality.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought the serum along with the cream, I try all the products with retinol and bakuchiol, which have good reviews. Because retinol suits me. but not all means are equally good. What suits me was taken out of production. Haven't used yet. If there are special impressions I will add.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Unique formula with powerful ingredients, it's moisturizing, it has the highest concentration of bakuchiol on the market and other antiaging ingredients and I love that it's fragrance free. The only drawback is that it is very sticky and does not work well with the dropper as it sticks to the walls and is difficult to dispense. They should make it more liquid or change the packaging

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Since I have been wearing a mask for a long time since the corona pandemic, I have a lot of acne on my chin. So I have been thinking about my skin health more and taking care of it. Since then, I have been using Bakuchiol Serum. The size and capacity are reasonable for the price.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A plant-based alternative to retinol. Bakuchiol improves skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles. So to speak, a softer retinol that does not cause irritation, redness, allergies and is suitable for everyone. Very cool composition with useful MSM. jojobam oil, extracts of spirulina, centella, Irish moss, etc.