CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is one of my favorite scrubs it makes my skin feel absolutely clean after use. It’s very gentle on the skin. The benefits are that collagen is supposed to be good for your skin.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I had a small rough patch and used this a few times along with a collagen cream from this website too. After 3 times using it, the rough patch is gone! Fantastic!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It is so fantastic after I using it, it make my skin very smooth and it will not incur any allergy or skin turn red. I think I will keep to purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

very nice size. Gentle and good for sensitive skin. skin feels good like it

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

my first time trying this product, it leaves my skin feel fresh every time i use it and have pleasant scent too

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The scrub is quite gentle as it doesn't have a lot of abrasive material in it

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Love the smell, good exfoliater

d2fbacfe-e9f3-4930-9c9c-823f1480d183
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

smell good but kinda a weak skin exforliate, like a cream and a lil but scrub mjx tgt

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad . Its smell, quality, size, composition and benefit are very nice. It provides body care with repeated use in the body care routine during the shower. Relax and feel the body softness and vitality. The package size is suitable enough for a while. It gives a refreshing feeling. Gentle on dry skin. It does not cause allergic reactions. I recommend using it in the daily routine to repair the hand from dryness and other problems

eaad1465-291a-4769-81f7-e1ae203ab20e
Ai2319
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A refreshing scrub with a faint mint scent. The scrub is soft and gentle to use. Immediately after using it, there is no dramatic change, but the next day my skin feels soft and fluffy! I like this amount at this price because it's a good value for money and the tube type is easy to use.