CA

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
amazing

i think this is the best sunscreen i ever used....i have brown to medium indian skin and the white cast just dissapears giving me soft dewy look. also it doesnt feel heavy at all. i have oily acne prone sensitive skin. it works so well on me. and it has no scent. you can see it just dissapears into my skin...so light weight

05ce37ec-0d4e-4058-8be0-ebda6b288361
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was looking for face Sunscreen for my face. I finally find nice Sunscreen.This Sunscreen doesn't get white(some Sunscreen become white...)my face and very smooth when I put on my usual face care after that! Totally perfect out on foundation after this sunscreen! Smell is usual Sunscreen but nice size and quality.;)

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is my new favorite sunscreen because it is both effective against the sun, but also rubs in completely! It is NON-greasy, truly unscented, and leaves zero white residue like many more natural facial sunscreens. Also a good size to stick in my bag and have on the go.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love this product, it's very close to odourless (I cannot tolerate the smell of perfumes, detergents and facial moisturizers), but most importantly, it works well. We use it when we go for a hike in the desert. My boyfriend tends to get burned in 30 minutes, but since he uses this product, he looks normal after a hike. My only concern is the absorption of the cream, somehow, a small amount of cream always ends up in my eyes with my sweat, but to be honest, I may just use too much on my forehead.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Purchased when looking for a vegan, reef safe sunscreen and this does the trick! I have only used for a week but it applies as expected (not overly greasy or scented) and rubs in nicely (as a fair-skinned white woman) . 4 stars only because it does drip in to my eyes when doing sports, even when applied well in advance.

iYamsi
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's a good sunscreen easy to apply, does not leave white cast and it moisturise the skin but I can't handle the smell, my sister told me it's how unscented products smell but I find it very annoying. Also I think it's a little bit greasy and my combo skin don't like it that much. Won't buy again

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

scent 5/5 package 5/5 texture & how it feels 5/5 (soft and silky, not sticky at all) blends well, doesn't keep a white cast. worked well for me!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The texture is perfect, doesn’t leave oily feeling on the skin. Smell is delicate. I used to use high end face sunscreen and this one is better for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the Alba Botanical Facial Sheer Sunscreen spf45,! It is very light and glides on smoothly. And I love that it is fragrance free! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Non greasy, absorbs quickly and non irritating (I have very sensitive skin and allergic to certain ingredients usually found in creams and soaps). This sunscreen will definitely be my go to for this summer. Will buy again.