CA

4.8
Based on 3,850 Ratings
3,270
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Great for energy and masculinity

I take 2 doses everyday, along with Arginine and pycnogenol. My energy levels are stable throughout the whole day, with no crashes in the afternoon. Usually hot afternoons make me antsy and citrulline malate pretty much solves this problem. My body seems leaner and has less water retention. The best upside for a man is that this supplement helps to maximize my hardness, so that I'm able to demonstrate my maximum potential size to my partners, although it doesn't grow your size, sorry. I'll keep buying this as long as the powder keeps working on me.

2a86359c-49c6-4406-aa0f-d34d4d61500f
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I’m a l arginine fan , been using them for years cause I see the benefits and it works for me . This is my fourth dose , I take 3 scoops prior to my workout cause last I checked this was the recommended dose but please double check that. I see good results, not bad at all . Tasteless and a bit fuzzy, I believe the quality is good , allmax always deliver

c3355287-6cd7-4fff-b103-53e2306afc27
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used to take pure citrulline powder but switched to this product because it was cheaper. The taste is very sour due to the malic acid. I drink it with a flavored water for that reason. I take 9 g of this product preworkout to get 6g of citrulline. I think the quality of this product is decent. I can start feeling the NO kicking in after 30 min of ingestion. The pump and veins are crazy. For maximum results in the gym try out this product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Training is not training unless you feel pump in body. All max is excellent way to pump yourself..... no fatigue no stress no pain.. I consume 2.5 scoop with pre-workout, It takes me to next level. I would recommend it to gym lover 💪

1f63dac0-c2e9-4343-8920-59e0c5de6095

This is the best value for l-citrulline malate I have found. It benefits your Nitric Oxide and increases blood flow for good pumps at the gym or even just taking it before a long walk/hike/jog sense it increases your blood flow and dilates your veins. This brand is also very high quality and the results are noticable after first dose. I usually take 6 grams before working out or going for a hike. I will also take 2grams here and there during the day if I am sitting for long periods of times just to get the blood flow effects which act as a nootropic by increasing blood flow to the brain.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

the packaging is in a large format that will surely last a long time. The taste a little acid. But I see that it is working and this is the most important thing for me. now i have more energy than before. also the composition of the product very clean. Great product

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Been using this product for about a year now, absolutely love it! You can really notice the pump, I like the sour taste of it, you can mix it with your preworkout, and the price for the amount is great! Really improves your workout, I've been able to push myself beyond my limits with this and a right preworkout product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I’m a competitive bodybuilder (currently 310 off-season pounds at 6’3”) so I take 6 grams (2 scoops) of this l-citrulline in my pre workout drink and I believe it does help with my muscle pumps and growth. This is the main ingredient for increased “pumps” in almost preworkout out there, so why not make your own or simply add more to what you’re using already?! It dissolves easily and there is no taste or after taste that I can detect when I add to other flavored powders. The value per serving is good and that makes it even better!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This company never disappoints with quality products. We use this before workouts and really like that the Allmax Citrulline Malate mixes so well. It has little taste. You can tell a definite difference in this brand and some more common labels that are just marked "citrulline powder" with no "malate". Good for lowering blood pressure too!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Everybody should be ordering this product if you are undergoing a tough training schedule. I was getting ready for Oceanman swim and my trainer told me to take this supplement for the benefit of lactic acid assimilation. The result of taking it is I was definitely less sore after a hard workout. The taste is not the best but you can add less water and take it as a shot.