CA

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought it to eat while exercising, but it tastes good and if you drink it after exercising, you can replenish your energy. It is easy to drink with water and satisfying. After eating, the effect of exercise seems to improve, so I will continue to purchase it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Excellent protein one of the best quality and most incredible ingredient taste a little bit sugary but everything else is good it contains Amino thats whey i bought it

Posted on May 27, 2022

I always like to smell the protein after buying and this is very tasty. Moreover this flavor is my best and wish to get it enhanced

Posted on May 21, 2022

Tastes good. Easy to resolve in water or milk. One thing impressed me even more is the spoon being fixed at the bottleneck so it wont be immersed in the powder after a long journey of delivery.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great ingredients. Great macro amounts. Servings costs more than others. But tastes great. Try the choc peanut flavor. Have been recommending this to my clients

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Easy to dissolve and the chocolate taste is good. My stomach will complain a bit if I eat one full scoop. And a bit too sweet for me.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The texture of this product is powdery, and it tastes delicious, mixes well. Suitable for making homemade smoothies and protein snacks.

d47f6a48-d498-47b4-9fee-352d305a25c1
6f141be1-e58d-4916-a103-7b12a38dca6a
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is my second time ordering it and I must say I like it much better than other whey blends out in the market. I had ordered one of the popular brands and I found it to be not so good as this one. Allmax has an amazing taste and is not frothy when mixing, which I prefer. Will definitely be ordering again once I run out of my supplies.