CA

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Прекрасно!

This product is of very good quality. The ingredients do not cause allergies. Convenient to use. Good size, composition, dosage and convenient packaging. L-carnitine, which is part of the supplement, gives energy during training and fitness. It has a pleasant sweet and sour taste. This is a very benefit purchase.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

L-Carnitine enhances performance by increasing the body’s reliance on fat for energy; this reduces depletion of muscle glycogen. By reducing muscle tissue lactic acid build-up, performance athletes using L-Carnitine can extend duration of muscular exertion before fatigue.* L-Carnitine functions in conjunction with pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). Vitamin B5 is a fundamental component of coenzyme A (coA) which is involved in the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria making it an essential component of L-Carnitine supplementation.*

Quality & taste is great, size is accurate, good bcaa price, package was sealed ,good for diet & pre-workout fitness, endurance and recovery benefits. Ingredient were neutral. I use it on daily basis even during my off days.

b2f11b45-e75b-4dae-9386-a945e554f16f
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Love the dosage and how easy it is to use, I drink it before the workout and feel ok while using it. The taste is like all Carnitines - strong, fruity and sweet :D.

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

My husband takes it every day and says he feels good energy. Taste is good, sweet. I want to remind everyone that we all really need l-carnitine for our mitochondrial function and energy for all over systems in body and for brain development as well. It’s more than just sport supplement. Learn more and you’ll be surprised with the its role in body.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It tastes great, I use it as a pre-work out and I noticed increase in my performance

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great quality and ingredients! I use it few times a year, excellent support for my skin and joints.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

this quality is gooвб size is very big and has benefits in taste , its like cherry or something .

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Natural ingredients, with bittersweet taste, feels much better during trainings, makes you more durable for sure.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

My doc prescribed me this because I’m a new mom so I don’t have any energy during the day . This carnitine really helped me to get back to life after sleepless nights ! Plus it’s safe for breastfeeding 👍🏻