CA

mybestofthebest
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a very good product to make it easier to fall asleep, it is a natural option than taking half an hour before going to bed, or a little more if you have been very active before going to bed. I don't use it every day, when I need to get up earlier than usual, it turns out that I lose sleep and it takes a long time to fall asleep, so I take melatonin to be able to fall asleep sooner. It is effective and non-habit forming.

ff383885-90a8-480b-80d9-faf63be24876
4f7ff8ee-64ea-475d-8601-a71eda45390a

I recently purchased this product to complement another Melatonin that I take early evening. So far this has been very easy to take with water, these are very small tablets with no aftertaste, and seems to help me relax enough to fall asleep and stay sleeping until early morning. I am not experiencing any early morning sluggishness either, so I am pleased I tried this product with L-Theanine in it which is a stress and anxiety reliever.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is one of the more effective melatonin tablets I have taken, where even if I wake in the night, I easily get back to sleep. I find it works within 20 minutes of taking it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I ordered this for my parents in low ( 56 years old man and women ), so they both didn't see any effect of it. But my husband ( 28 years old) saw an effect, he slept after 35 minutes of taking 1 pill. And he said that he was feeling okay, woke up fine, fresh enough. For my parents in law Natrol melatonin worked perfectly (10 mg). My husband said that he liked Natrol more ( im sure that because of strawberry test ) 😅

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The combination with L- Theanine works for me the best. After a vew days it begin to work. I take it about 1 hour before sleep. I never buy without L- Theanine

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Bought this for my mum for the added boost of L-theanine. As I’ve not tried it myself I can’t comment on whether it’s good but I will update review if she gives me feedback.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Helps me to get to sleep within 30 mins but I would wake in about 3 to 4 hours time as I am still adjusting to jetlag after a week.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Metformin I like this supplement with the L Threonine combination .. I’ve taken the metformin before and it helps but with this combination I’ve noticed its more effective .

e81e5669-ba5a-4578-afcf-eb3085e9f893
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I used to take Melatonin on its own and always wondered why no one ever combined something like L-Theamine with it. Then I found this. Wish I has knew about this sooner. I sleep much better with this, than with just Melatonin alone. I usually take ¼ of one of these to start. Less is more. When I have a challenging night of sleep every now and then – I’d take more. After taking melatonin, keep the lights low, no smartphone or tablet (blue and green light from these devices can neutralize melatonin’s effects), and you’ll be out like a baby.