CA

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Have ordered before...

My primary purpose in taking the Red Yeast Rice is to assist in lowering my triglycerides. At this time I have yet to get a blood panel done so, when that happens I will have some concrete data as the impact of this supplement. The product itself I have been pleased with and have ordered it before. The cost is reasonable, the product appears to be of excellent quality, and shipping was prompt.

I fight with colestetol few Years. First time using Red Yeast Rice From this for me new brand and i found wery quality. For me is impotrtant quality ingrediant and amaizing nutrition have nice size and good price.

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My lifestyle is extremely healthy: vegetables, fish, fitness (it’s my work + I train 4-5 times a week + cardio) , but may be genetics or may be low carb diet before competition result in very high cholesterol. I can’t take statins because of muscles, I afraid even try. The problem is that red yeast rice is like a statin, and it can give muscle aches and it can results on muscle loss, so I won’t try it. Sadly I haven’t checked before I’ve placed an order

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality, affordable supplement. Take two tablets twice a day.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Taking this regularly resulted in better cholesterol test results. No side effects. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

value for money, helps with cholesterol lowering.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

good results for lower cholesterol

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ingredient is red yeast rice, which has many benefits. The capsule size is moderate and easy to swallow. It is bought to prevent cardiovascular disease. It has a little medicine taste, but it is acceptable. It should be packed in a dark place. A bottle of 120 capsules should be able to maintain the active ingredients.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ingredients are good enough and of good quality. One capsule of 10,000mcg is enough for one day. The benefit is that it can help lower blood pressure, protect the cardiovascular system, prevent chronic diseases and reduce cholesterol. I have repurchased it several times!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Red rice is part of the cholesterol-lowering regimen along with coenzyme q10 and garlic. For these purposes, I take 2 caps a day for 3 months. On the advice of a nutritionist