CA

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality of Vitamin C. Bonus are the added bioflavonoid complex. The capsules are large in size but easy to swallow. They have a light fruity taste. I have a sensitive stomach, so I take this Vitamin C, which is not acidic and does not cause pain or irritation. Its have effect for me for immunity during the winter months. This package is enough for me for more than 3 months.

4a776ff8-cb0a-4af4-a9eb-b291c9b01bd1
668e04b2-481c-4dc5-a714-42faa3c31e96
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s very helpful for me and my family to recover sooner after getting a cold or other slight illnesses. We usually take it as long as we start to have any symptoms. Of course, drinking more warm water, taking hot showers, and getting enough rest also help a lot. BTW, the size is easier to swallow. The quality and ingredient are both very good.

109c0a63-3ec2-4dec-9783-6acb72825215
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I bought this because they claim for the non-acidic formula (which would be perfect for peptic ulcers). They came in tablet form. I live in a very hot and humid country and there is no moisture issue with the tablet at all. They have good stability, no color or odor change and are easy to swallow.

e6e7bd38-cddd-4ac0-bef1-d3f8a4545cf8
8c218e29-ff62-4148-a4bd-65296f8b2ef3
5400401d-8a8c-42a1-ab56-8d62938bb4f6
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

good product. because i have acid reflux i search non acidic vit C. ester C is the famous one and my top choice. to maintain health, immune or when feeling sick just take this. I pick large bottle to make sure stock last longer at home. combine with discount make this product cheaper to buy at iherb plus the shipping is good, free and including custom clearance. arrived in my door in 2 weeks approx. in my opinion iherb need a little more sturdy box.

278485a8-2e88-4ee2-ae6c-21417f424b3c
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have taken Ester-C for years because it’s gentle and non- acidic in my stomach as is stated on the label. It’s very effective formulated with a citrus bioflavonoid complex that makes it a strong antioxidant. I normally take 500 mg 3 X daily for maintenance or more for sickness. It’s great!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022