CA

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Most mascaras leave me with panda eyes after only a couple of hours. To my great surprise, this mascara stayed in place all day until I washed it off. The thin curved brush helps give me dramatic long thick lashes. Note, I put a lash primer on before application of mascara to achieve the thickness.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Once a friend recommended it to me, it paints perfectly, but the main criterion by which I chose it is that the mascara is washed off with water without any means, with ordinary warm water, this is wonderful. I recommend! If you read my review and liked it, please like it!

I fall in love with this mascara, it makes each lashes perfectly. Also it’s very easy to remove, which very important for me. Brush is also very good not too big.

5a19f3fb-d45c-4a75-b904-f639dafb1cee
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have pretty oily skin, and most mascaras end up in my undereye area. This mascara doesn't feel heavy, separates the lashes nicely, but also doesn't smudge during the day. I keep repurchasing!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This adds length, color, and curl without clumping. Beautiful, natural looking mascara and long wearing without any fallout or smudging. Even with just a little bit of blush and this mascara I feel beautiful

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The mascara is good, there are no clumps whatsoever. It is slightly drying. I've used the brown mascara in the past and I find the black on to not be as long lasting. It also flakes at the end of the day.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It is a beautiful mascara with a great slim brush. What I like most about this mascara is that it is easy to remove!

725fb22f-ccf8-4f60-891e-d968c233153e
69814a68-0d9f-4c58-88cc-fed009b86d56
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It does the job, but very gentely, it's nof fir fake like lashes

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The best mascara I've tried in a long time. Separates the lashed, stays on all day, easily removed.