CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Healthy treat

Kids love to eat this candy. It’s obviously quite sweet but it’s mainly composed of fruit which makes it somewhat healthier if you care about your kids diet. Yummy strawberry taste and smell. Appreciate the simple and quality ingredient list. Size is just right. Packaging makes it a little difficult to eat since the tape is quite thin so expect some sticky residue if you are giving this to toddlers!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Two fussy children gave this a thumbs-up. They found it tasty and fun to eat. The ingredients are natural, including the attractive red colour. This sweet was easily finished as there were only 6 rolls inside. So the children are asking for more.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

My little one was quite excited to try this fruit tape. The quality ingredients and flavors are great. I gave it one less star because it’s sticky to peel off and not as convenient to pack in lunches or take to go because it gets messy.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The taste is very good. Texture too. A bit expensive but would buy again

The kids loved it! Very tasty. Asked mecto order more. With quality ingredients. No harmful colors.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The individual package is useful for school. My kids love the taste.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Good quality and Value for money. Will definitely repurchase again. Taste great.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I love these. These taste like jam or fruit puree. Very tasty

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It taste okay. Was a bit sweet for my taste but it smelled very nice and fruity.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I admired it when I was a child, and I remember being happy when someone bought it for me. It was a foreign-made product that wasn't organic or anything. When I found this, my child was absolutely delighted!!! It's not gum, it's like soft candy, but it's delicious and the kids love it!