CA

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

A hidden gem for curly hair! I’ve been trying the curly girl method since the beginning of the pandemic and have tried hundreds of products, this is the only one that I’ve been thrilled about that I will now buy again and again. Makes hair so shiny and soft with absolutely no heaviness or residue. Hair just looks naturally glowing and healthy as if there’s no product involved.

Cataleya
Posted on May 4, 2022

i adore this product first of all it has wonderful smell then after just two applications i remarked that my hair became lightier softer and stay clean much longer highly recommended

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The pump is unique and easy to use. When I pressed the pump, the conditioner comes out slowly without spitting like other brands. It gets absorbed in my dry hair quickly and leafy with a subtle and nice smell.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It works perfectly with curly hair. The hair feels soft and the curls stay together. I actually bought more than 1 bottle because we love it so much and we don’t want to run out of it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I've used it a few times already and I like the scent. it is a little strong... so if you are wearing other perfumes they might clash. but the smell goes away mostly once the hair is dry. the application is smooth and the product is good

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Quality very good size perfect package good Care excellent smell

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

First time buying this brand. Yet to try, will update again about the product effectiveness

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My hair is waist length and baby fine. It works well with my hair, I can comb with out pulling it out.