CA

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Them curly hair influencers gave me hipe to buy this as they said it's very good for damaged hair also helps with detangling. And since i'm a curly hair girl why not trying it. Also it's better to use this water since it's mixed with JBCO, better than using water alone i mean a detangler and treatment in same time ? good deal The product comes sealed for protection, color is white just like mixing a leave-in, mask or conditioner with water to detangle, smells like honey idk but that's what i can smell. Once using it i'll comeback with updates for sure (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

f8c1681c-6666-4a51-8928-64ef8fa8eae0
ea914140-9014-46d0-b667-b001a93f2819
2cacea53-b508-4f65-be8c-54be2fccee2a
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Great moisturizing spritzer from a brand you can trust. I heard a lot about this product and the special technology involved in combining castor oil and water. You just have to try this product to understand how vital it is in keeping your hair moisturized all week. I highly recommend. please click the like button and thank you f

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Been reading about the technology involved in formulating this water and it was a real pleasure when this became available on iherb. I am really excited to try this and will be back to update. Going by the reviews on youtube, i know i will not be impressed. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great at moisturizing the scale. It gives really natural curls too.i would recommend this to someone who wants natural curls.i bought it for moisturizing my hair and scalp i didn't know it was for hair curls. I have straight hair and when i used it gave me really natural wavy curls.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've got this several times now! It's the perfect way to moisturize your hair & nourish at once. Has a pleasant light scent, the size is huge & the price is too good. I think anyone can benefit from this, especially curly haired people. I use it to refresh my hair mid-week. It doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp. Simply a staple quality product!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My hair really likes Jamaican black castor oil so having it in a water form to help on refresh days is lovely. The one thing I don't like is the spray bottle itself. It may just be my bottle, but the spray function acts just like the jet function. But this is an easy enough fix by putting it into another bottle and it does not change how the product performs at all.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

A great curl refresher, I love the discret but fruity scent. its non heavy or oily, I won't say that it hydrates a lot but my hair is still soft and lightweight. I like that there's a MIST or SPRAY option. Big bottle but I'll need to buy more since we are 3 curly/coily heads in my house.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This spray is great. I need to put my hair up for my job. I use a few sprays to dampen my frizzy hair and it goes up much faster. I don't like fragrance in my hair or skin care and this product has a light fragrance that doesn't last which I like.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I use this mist to refresh my curly hair and it moisturises my hair as well. The scent is a bit neutral so good if you are sensitive to scents.