CA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Hello . I have been looking for the right product for my skin for a long time and I found it! It really helps with dry and chapped skin. And it is true! My skin is capricious, does not accept all means. And this big jar will last for a long time. Thanks a lot. I will definitely buy more.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Rich but light weight lotion that absorbs well and doesn't sit heavy. No scent. It does a great job making my dry and sensitive skin feel calm and moisturized. I would certainly repurchase it, especially for winter.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use this as a must for skin care and as we age it is needed even more to take care of ourselves good texture not too sticky but be advised it has some off putting smell I just don't care about the smell though

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love this lotion because it is light, almost unscented and makes my hands and body feel very hydrated. It ab sorbs immediately without leaving any greasy feel.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Keep repurchasing this wonderful moisturizer. I live in a very humid climate, so I really enjoy how quickly it absorbs and doesn’t leave any film

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I liked the consistency of the moisturizing effect. didn't like it:the tip of the dispenser gives out a dried portion of the product every time - it quickly gets wet. this is not a good fall.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Pleasantly surprised. Was looking for a basic, non fragranced facial moisturizer and bought this after reading the reviews. This is a solid performer. Does not irritate my sensitive skin, leaves it feeling well moisturized but not greasy, and it has a good ingredient list. Can see this working very well for ezcema-type skins.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Hello gals? This is one of the best body lotion, why? Because it contains MLE technology which helps improve your skin barrier. But the price is on the expensive side, but who cares? I swear by this product during the winter. You can use it on your face, but it is a little too thick.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I bought it for my son’s eczema. So far so good! His dermatologist suggest this moisturizing lotion. Only Im expecting a bigger one with less price.

d5ab5746-df82-463b-8063-9e63498555c1
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I have dry skin and decided to try a MLE cream for the body,I love it! I have "chicken skin" and often get shaving rashes on my legs, and this helped me very much. The downside is the bottle is small, I wish they made a 500ml bottle, so I wouldn't have to use so much plastic. Another thing is that once the bottle is almost empty, the dispenser doesn't work. But I twist the dispenser a few times and then some of the cream comes out. In my opinion the product works, my skin feels moisturized and I really don't want to switch back to anything, because MLEs for me really help the skin. But the bottle is bad.