CA

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Perfect for spraying around to help my little one with his cold. Will be ordering more!

Thought the scent will be on the grassy clear side. It smells more like cedarwood and citrus... T.T Not my liking.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought both Motivation and Clearing. I personally like clearing because of its refreshing scent. Sprinkling a fine mist spray will make you feel refreshed. Since it is an essential oil derived from nature, I sprinkle it around when my child is upset, although it is not directly for a change of mood.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After getting up in the morning, spray it on clothes or the environment, so that the child can change the atmosphere to be more energetic, fragrant and refreshing.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A gentle and good scent for the children feels that opens the children a little to the breath at night recommends

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I didn't like the smell, the smell is strong. I feel, but the quality is sweet and sweet

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Smells fresh and beautiful like spa