CA

Posted on May 10, 2022
One of the best essential oil!!!

This oil has a strong and fresh lavender scent that I enjoy. The oil is light, does not feel greasy, and absorbs quickly into the skin. It quickly hydrates and moisturize my skin without leaving any oiliness or greasiness behind, but with a lingering lavender scent. Because the carrier is made from coconut oil, it should be safe for the skin. It truly helps to moisturize the skin. I applied it to the bottoms of my feet as directed by the bottle, and the skin now feels wonderful. Try this product if you have dry skin.

a949be7d-90c9-4367-bc65-ece6a0ad202a
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I have used one whole bottle of the AC Lavender body oil (blended with Jojoba oil) and now trying this lavender+ coconut oil blend and this feels moisturizing as well! Nice scent of lavender :)

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I use this every night before bed for my kids. Lavender is smoothing and this pre-mix is very convinient and has good scent. My children love this new bedtime routine.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like it, i use it for massaging my arms and legs. It is not sticky and pleasant to use. I will buy it again. thanks for offering the product.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I'm very happy with this product. Great lavander scent. It's pretty strong so you don't need to use much. Good consistency and when I come out of the bath my skin feels moisturised.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The Aura Cacia, pure essential Lavender oil has a really nice and long lasting fragrance. I use it in my closets to ward of moths instead of moth balls. It works really well. I am a dedicated fan!!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I applied this before my sleep as a mild oil to help with a more restful sleep. it does help to moisturise the skin as well as it is not too oily when the appropriate amount is used.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this by mistake, thought it was a large packaging of lavender essential oil - now using it on dry skin and it's working ok so far. Good quality, will try as a massage oil

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great scent. Use for massage in skin. Relaxing effects. Essential oil, moisturize nourishment.

3f1c68e9-9d6a-4517-87ab-2cb6ae088ed5