CA

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Lovely and relaxing scent

I use this in my essential oil diffuser to wind down and relax in the evening! You can also add it to baths. It smells amazing and is super calming and soothing. As always the quality is great especially because it is organic. I also add it to sachets in my closet to help with keeping bugs out and it makes the clothes smell lovely.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my go-to brand for lavender essential oils. Besides being organic, oil is of good quality and the scent is true to the classic lavender fragrance. This is a natural and soothing oil to use in foot baths and other skin product aromatherapy compositions as well as laundry. Everyone should keep lavender around the house since it is so versatile, calming and confers so many benefits.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Best lavender! I buy it again and again and use it a lot. My daughter use it for acne, at the moment it appears and it helps her a lot! I prefer the as small size so I can take it with me in my bag. Thanks to Aura Cacia for great products.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this brand for its high quality essential oils. Lavender is one of my favorites. I like to put few drops on the pillow before i go to sleep. It’s great for relaxation.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is a high quality oil. I normally use it for diffusing and skin care (diluted of course). I also add it to every hair product. Couldn't be happier

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I used this in my night routine and it does smell so pure. ( I used artificial fragrance for diffuser before and the smell is quite irritating)

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

The smell is amazing and as well as the quality of the product. Love the small size packaging since I can carry it around everywhere i go and i noticed its benefits of reducing stress with a very calming smell.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I put a few drops on my wrist and rub in before bed pat lightly on neck and helps me relax and sleep very well, just lovely.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The product didn't do much for me. Although I love the smell of lavender, I felt that the fragrance that this product exuded was too overpowering and didn't seem authentic.