CA
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Nice tasting Liquid Liposomal CoQ10 with Pqq

The great thing about this liposomal package is the fact that it both contains CoQ10 and PQQ(no need to purchase seperately) which have a synergestic effect for better results, ranging from cognitive, antioxidant to cardiovascular benefits. Contains 300mg Coenzyme Q10 30mg PQQ (as Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt) 180mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Perfect ingredients and liposomal quality. Your health and energy will benefit from taking it periodically. The packages is well designed and the taste is ok.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I am glad I found this as I prefer liquid as opposed to pill form. It tastes great. The price is reasonable compared to many other brands (in pill form)

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
1,258

I take liquid vitamins for better absorption due to a medical condition. I appreciate the flavor as most supplements are nasty and a total plus NO SUGARS

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Another great liposomal product by Nutrascience. I love their liquid products as they are easier to consume and digest. The taste is not the best, but it’s totally ok.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance that the body takes in part through diet and in part can only produce as ubiquinone. That's why I like this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

makes it easier to dose my CHF little dog than with pills. YOu have to make yourself take it - not great taste and would never convince my child to take it - only stoic people would keep it up, and your pet who is not given any choice. I dont know anything about the quality.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I had this many times on an empty stomach and did not notice any positive effects. I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for a week. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is the best liquid CoQ10 which is easily available!