CA

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My hair is curly. I really like the quality of this shampoo. The scent is amazing!The composition is perfect for dry fuzzy hair, the scalp is super clean and comfy, even though my scalp is sensitive. This little size is fasrt to use, since it doesn’t give crazy foam.

956299d5-126d-4f11-be5e-19fe4427c827
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is an amazing shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using a conditioner with it. If you get the conditioner of the same brand you need to use more of it so if you get one shampoo get 2 conditioners with it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This shampoo is amazing! It smells like flowers and leaves my hair so clean and soft! I have very curly frizzy hair so this is a life saver for me! The main ingredient is aloe Vera which is amazing! It proves this is a high quality ingredient worth the money! I love it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for many years for its effective, non-drying benefits to my hair and scalp. I am sensitive to perfumes and appreciate the more natural ingredients this contains. Its light lavender scent is pleasing and non-irritating. I also like the larger size which means less plastic waste, less shipping waste for multiple smaller bottles, and lower costs all around.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love it! I used to use this shampoo all the time but the formula changed and it felt like it just didn't give enough cleansing power. Years later, I decided to try it again. Something must have changed again because it has great cleansing power with an awesome natural lavender scent and the ingredients are good to boot!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This is an excellent shampoo that lathers really well, You only need a little as the the composiiton is of high strength. My hair and scalp did not get heavy or feel protein rich after using this shampoo. It seems to be gentle on my sensitive skin too but its early days yet.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022